Mark is known to enthusiastically arrange at any time a chat over a coffee to discuss the real estate goals, dreams, and questions of his clients.
Mark’s passion for Calgary’s real estate industry began in 2007 when he ambitiously embarked on a planning and construction project of an executive inner-city fourplex that exposed him to the many facets and details of this dynamic industry.
- Experience working in Calgary's Oil and Gas Industry as a Geophysicist - developed skills of precision and attention to detail.
- Professional Business Development branding him to have a simultaneously laid-back, but determined approach with his clients.
- Entrepreneurial drive, strong European work ethic, sense of humour, and direct real estate experience spanning 10 years.
- Recognized as being a professional and trustworthy real estate associate in Calgary.
- Aspen Woods resident since 2007 with his wife and two children, coupled with his extensive experience has allowed him to develop a speciality in the inner-city and Calgary's Westside.